Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this product as my GCSE dessert product and hopefully you will like it as much as the examiner who awarded me an A* for my 3 course meal.
- Combine the biscuits and melted butter. Press onto the base of 3 ramekins.
- Place the chocolate, the butter and vanilla pod seeds in a heatproof bowl atop simmering water until melted. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In another bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar and double cream to a smooth consistency using an electric whisk.
- Combine the cream mixture with the chocolate mix, again, using an electric whisk if necessary. Gently stir in the fudge.
- Spoon the mixture over the biscuit bases and chill for 18-24 hours before serving cool.