I made this product as my GCSE dessert product and hopefully you will like it as much as the examiner who awarded me an A* for my 3 course meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the biscuits and melted butter. Press onto the base of 3 ramekins.
- 2Place the chocolate, the butter and vanilla pod seeds in a heatproof bowl atop simmering water until melted. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 3In another bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar and double cream to a smooth consistency using an electric whisk.
- 4Combine the cream mixture with the chocolate mix, again, using an electric whisk if necessary. Gently stir in the fudge.
- 5Spoon the mixture over the biscuit bases and chill for 18-24 hours before serving cool.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Milk Chocolate & Fudge Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.3
- Calories from Fat 412
- Total Fat 45.8 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 103.4 mg
- Sodium 485.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: