Individual Chicken Casseroles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare 6 jumbo muffin cups with foil or silicone liners.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over med-high heat, then add onion, stirring occasionally until translucent.
- Add garlic and chicken, stirring occasionally until chicken is almost completely cooked.
- Add wine and cook until it evaporates.
- Stir in flour then cook for about 30 seconds, stirring.
- Stir in broth, cream, rosemary and salt and pepper, and bring to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and stir in spinach, bread, and nutmeg, until combined.
- Divide among muffin cups and bake for 15 minutes until golden and completely hot.