Recipe by Stacky5
This is a weird Southern Indiana dip that I have learned is best when PRETZEL STICKS are dipped into it! I know it sounds odd, but it truly is addictive! It's kid-friendly too--my 6 year old son will sit with me for HOURS on the couch, just dipping pretzels into this stuff and eating! It also has a strange hold on grown men in Indiana who drink lots of beer while watching sports. They literally whine like girls if they don't have it when the Super Bowl begins...LOL! It's surprisingly delicious and addictive. :)
Top Review by Delenn
This is an acquired taste. I kept telling my kid, "Just give it another try and see if it grows on you."
He didn't buy it. I have never had deviled ham before. I am going to munch out on this for the weekend but I am not going to make it again.
- 2 (4 1/4 ounce) cans deviled ham (Underwood)
- 1 (5 ounce) jar Kraft Old English cheese spread (Olive & Pimiento)
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
- 1 tablespoon Frank's red hot sauce (more or less to taste)
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce