Indian-Style Beef Curry With Coconut Milk
- Cut the meat, onions and peppers.
- Season the meat with the ginger, salt, pepper & worcestershire sauce (you can let it marinate 1/2" or more, but it is not necessary).
- Heat 1/3 of the oil in a large frying pan/wok over high heat, and saute 1/3 of the meat briefly til no longer pink. Empty meat and juices into another bowl to keep warm. Repeat with the rest of the meat.
- Saute onion and peppers in a bit of oil just a few minutes. (not too long because they will continue to cook just sitting a hot pan!).
- Add curry powder and meat to the onion and peppers in the skillet; stir well.
- Add coconut milk and heat til warm; add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with cilantro; Serve over rice.