Renegade Chef's Note:
From allrecipes.com, originally submitted by Shopill. An easy way to spice up traditional Rice Krispie Treats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, toss together the cereal, cashew nuts and raisins.
- 2Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat.
- 3Stir in the marshmallows and cardamom until smooth.
- 4Pour in the cereal mixture, and stir until evenly coated.
- 5Spread evenly in a greased baking dish, and pat down lightly.
- 6Cool, and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Spiced Rice Krispie Treats
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 64.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g