Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe takes all the elements of a classic egg salad and adds some flavors of India and the crunch of fresh vegetables. Spread this salad on crackers or pita bread
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat free creamy Italian dressing
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup quartered and sliced zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing, curry powder, mustard and salt.
- Add the eggs, zucchini, celery, carrot and green onion.
- Toss well to coat and mix.
- Cover and chill before serving.