Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This chicken is so good. Maybe its because of the marinade!
- 4 chicken breasts (with skin on)
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 16 ounces plain yogurt
- 1 lemon (juice of)
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Place yogurt and spices in a large mixing bowl.
- Add chicken in bowl and stir to evenly coat chicken.
- Cover and marinate over night.
- The next day take chicken out of the marinade and place on the grill.
- Cook until juices run clear and meat is fully cooked. Squeeze lemon juice over finished chicken.
This recipe is super tasty. I served it with homemade saffron rice and it was so delicious.