Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
So delicious and makes a big cake.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups salad oil
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Sift dry ingredients. Add sugar, salad oil and eggs.
- Combine and beat until batter is smooth.
- Stir in carrots.
- When well blended add nuts and pineapple. Mix thoroughly.
- Put batter into a greased and floured 13 X 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Frost with a cream cheese icing.