Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This awesome recipe is one of those "on the label" recipes. It is perfect for when you have absolutely no time at all, and you are hungry! With only four ingredients, you can't go wrong!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen corn broccoli and red pepper (I use Birds Eye brand)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix (I use Ortega)
- 3⁄4 cup water
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and drain thoroughly.
- Combine packet of taco seasoning mix and 3/4 cup water, and mix into ground beef.
- Add mixed vegetables, cook and stir until heated through.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Yummy! I put this in a soft shell taco. Very yummy and husband even enjoyed! Will eat again on a very busy day!