Recipe by Jude #3
Opened fridge one lunchtime - saw selection of favourite vegetables and very little else. I made the first version of this, and it was good so I've refined it after a couple more goes! You won't use all the water but have it the side to add as much as you need.
- cooking spray
- 400 g plum tomatoes with liquid
- 200 g mushrooms
- 1⁄2 a leek
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- grated cheese, to top
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the leek and mushrooms.
- Spray a large deep pan with cooking spray, and fry them in this on a high heat.
- Turn down the heat and xdd the plum tomatoes
- Add the puree, then pour in just enough water to mix it in (maybe only a couple of tablespoons).
- Add as much seasoning as you would like, but watch the garlic salt cos that stuff's potent.
- Turn up the heat and evaporate any excess liquid.
- Let cool a little, pour into bowls and top with grated cheese.