Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This easily doubles for a crowd.
- 3 ounces bulk pork sausage, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup diced cooked ham
- 1⁄2 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Grease rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches.
- Cook sausage, bell pepper and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir together sausage mixture, ham, potatoes and 3/4 cup of the cheese in baking dish.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, pepper and eggs until blended.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted.
- Cool 5 minutes.