Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This easily doubles for a crowd.
Make and share this Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Grease rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches.
- Cook sausage, bell pepper and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir together sausage mixture, ham, potatoes and 3/4 cup of the cheese in baking dish.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, pepper and eggs until blended.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted.
- Cool 5 minutes.