Kristin in Michigan's Note:
A very good and easy banana custard pie. My kids loved it! I found it in my new Bisquick cookbook and thought I would pass it along.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (2 medium)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, if desired
- caramel topping, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350 Grease pie plate 9 x 1/4 in.
- 2Mix bananas and lemon juice: set aside Stir remaining ingredients except whipped topping and and walnuts in medium bowl until blended.
- 3Add banana mixture: stir until blended.
- 4Pour into pie plate Bake 40- 45 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in center come out clean; cool.
- 5Cover and refriderate about 2 hours until chilled.
- 6Spread whipped topping; sprinkle walnuts, and drizzle with carmel topping.
- 7Store covered in refriderator.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossibly Easy Banana Custard Pie
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.1
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.1 mg
- Sodium 259.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 51.0 g
- Protein 9.2 g