Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I really enjoy one of these occasionally.
- 1⁄3 cup imitation crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 tablespoon celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 leaf romaine lettuce
- 2 slices white bread or 2 slices whole wheat bread
- Mash imitation crabmeat with a fork.
- Stir in Miracle Whip, celery, and celery seed.
- Spread on one slice of bread.
- Cover filling with romaine.
- Top with other bread slice spread with Miracle Whip.
A very easy sandwich to make and very good! Made this with whole wheat bread (that I toasted a bit). Used Hellman's mayo and a lot of pepper. Thanks MaeEast! Made for Pac 2007.