Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We made this on the weekend and ended up make 3 batches, very refreshing.
- 4 cups cold strong tea
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup grapefruit juice
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup sugar
- ice cube
- 1 strip orange rind (optional)
- 1 strip grapefruit peel (optional)
- In a 2-quart pitcher combine tea, orange juice, and grapefruit juice.
- Stir in desired amount of sugar to taste.
- To serve, pour over ice cubes in glasses.
- If desired, tie a strip of orange peel and a strip of grapefruit peel into a knot and use as a garnish.
- Serve at once.
This tea was refreshing. The blend of the tea with the two fruit juices was just what the doctor ordered on this very hot summer day! Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 09.
Well, I just love tea with orange juice, and with the grapefruit, this was delightful! Thanks for a refreshing drink!