1/1 Photo of Iced Irish Coffee
susie cooks's Note:
Delicious!!! From Cuisine at Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush ice in a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag using a meat mallet.
- 2Combine sugar and hot water in a pitcher; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Add coffee, whiskey, and chocolate syrup, stirring to blend.
- 4Fill serving glasses with crushed ice, then pour coffee mixture over the ice.
- 5Whip cream and sugar to soft peaks.
- 6Top each drink with a spoonful of cream and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Irish Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (1576 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.4
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 109.1 mg
- Sodium 123.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g