Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Delicious chocolate from the cookbook, "Baking without eggs" by Radha Soami Satang Beas. Thanks Roopchand uncle for sharing this book with me :)
Top Review by Anu
This wasn't really iced chocolate! As soon as I added the hot cocoa to the glass filled one-third with ice, all the ice melted and I was left with a lukewarm drink that wasn't even very chocolat-ey. I'm sorry Charishma, but this just didn't work for me :-(
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cocoa powder to a smooth paste with some of the milk.
- Place the rest of the milk on the stove in a pan.
- Bring almost to a boil.
- Add the cocoa paste and the sugar.
- Stir till boiling point is reached.
- Remove from heat.
- Fill glasses up to 1/3rd with chipped ice.
- Strain the cocoa onto this.
- Add a heaped tsp. of whipped cream and serve immediately.