1/2 Photos of Ice Cream Sandwiches
This is a little something I whipped up several years ago. I was powered by both a sense of adventure, and the urge to impress my sisters. To their surprise, and my delight--I did!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread peanut butter on both slices of toast.
- 2Top one toast with ice cream.
- 3Put the other toast on top, peanut butter side up.
- 4Add more ice cream.
- 5Top with syrup, and anything else sweet you can find in the house.
- 6Don't worry about calories, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 255.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g