Prep 7 mins
Cook 45 mins
Yummy ice cream dessert is easy to make and uses already made ice cream sandwiches.
- 17 small ice cream sandwiches, divided (miniature)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 (7 ounce) Symphony candy bar, chopped
- Arrange 14 ice cream sandwiches in an ungreased 13x9x2-inch dish.
- Cut remaining sandwiches in half lengthwise.
- Fill in the spaces in the dish.
- Spread caramel and whipped toppings. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with chopped candy bar.
- Cover and freeze for at least 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares.