Prep 1 hr
Cook 2 hrs
A refreshing dessert to cool you down on hot days.
- 4 cups crushed cookies
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 1 liter chocolate ice cream
- 1 liter vanilla ice cream
- 16 ounces whipped cream
- 16 ounces whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Mix the crushed cookies and butter together. Pat into the bottom of a greased pan.
- Allow the ice creams to melt a bit.
- Mix about half the whip cream with the chocolate ice cream. Beat it until smooth. Spread on top of the crust. Place in freezer. It has to be frozen because if you add the other ice cream, it will mix with it.
- Mix the vanilla ice cream with the rest of the cool whip. Spread it on top of the frozen ice cream. Place in freezer.
- Beat the whipping cream until light and fluffy. Add the sugar and continue beating. Spread the whip cream on top of the frozen ice cream pie. Decorate with fudge, nuts and chocolate chips. Place in freezer until frozen and ready to serve.