Miss Annie's Note:
Very good ice cream. Use in an electric freezer that does not required salt or ice. Prep time is only for assembling ingredients, not freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 quart nonfat milk
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free vanilla pudding or 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 9 packets artificial sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons fat-free Eagle brand milk
- 1 quart non-fat coffee creamer or 1 quart fat-free half-and-half
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip Lite
- 1Mix ingredients as listed.
- 2If making fruit ice cream, use the vanilla pudding.
- 3Use chocolate pudding for chocolate ice cream.
- 4Use in an electric freezer that doesn't require salt or ice.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream for Diabetics
Serving Size: 1 (1239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 853.3
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 575.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 103.9 g
- Protein 39.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free Eagle brand milk
non-fat coffee creamer