Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Clipped this recipe from Sunday's coupon section. From Sorrento.
- 15 ounces whole milk ricotta cheese or 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip
- 8 -10 sugar ice cream cones
- multicolored candy sprinkles
- With a woodwn spoon, mix ricotta, sugar, vanilla, and orange rind until smooth.
- Add chips and stir until evenly blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Spoon mixture into ice cream cones. Add sprinkes and serve.
I love the ease of this recipe. My kids loved making them and I loved eating them!
These are the bomb!!! We made them for our desert on a camping trip for a Italian Night theme meal. They were devoured in minutes. So very easy and I made the filling during the day when I was bored. Thanks for the great recipe.
I thought these were really great, and I am not a big cannoli fan. My husband thought they were good too. The only thing I would do different is not fill them until they are ready to be served. They did get soggy pretty quickly. The taste of the filling is superb. I will definintely use this again.