Recipe by ChefRaylene
Got this from a friend a long time ago. Have been making it for years. The whole family loves it and friends can't get enough. Have taken to potluck dinners and banquets. Enjoy!!
Top Review by Gingerbear
This recipe was very good but I thought that it lacked spaghetti sauce. It defintely needed more because the noodles were just not moist enough for my taste. I did add the noodles and sauce together because i di not think that the noodles would have been good as just 1 layer by themselves and they wouldn't have been for my taste. i think that the next time that I make this I will mix all of the ingredients together except for the shredded cheese. i feel that it would be much better that way. Other than that, it was very good. Thank you.
- 16 ounces egg noodles, very fine
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked, crumbled
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In lg bowl combine beef and spaghetti sauce.
- Cook noodles according to package.
- In 13X9X2" casserole layer noodles, beef and sauce.
- Mix sour cream and cream cheese together and spread over beef.
- Sprinkle with both cheeses on top.
- Bake at 350 until heated through, about 30 minutes, and cheese is melted.