Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
Got this from a friend a long time ago. Have been making it for years. The whole family loves it and friends can't get enough. Have taken to potluck dinners and banquets. Enjoy!!
- 16 ounces egg noodles, very fine
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked, crumbled
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce
- parmesan cheese
- In lg bowl combine beef and spaghetti sauce.
- Cook noodles according to package.
- In 13X9X2" casserole layer noodles, beef and sauce.
- Mix sour cream and cream cheese together and spread over beef.
- Sprinkle with both cheeses on top.
- Bake at 350 until heated through, about 30 minutes, and cheese is melted.
This recipe was very good but I thought that it lacked spaghetti sauce. It defintely needed more because the noodles were just not moist enough for my taste. I did add the noodles and sauce together because i di not think that the noodles would have been good as just 1 layer by themselves and they wouldn't have been for my taste. i think that the next time that I make this I will mix all of the ingredients together except for the shredded cheese. i feel that it would be much better that way. Other than that, it was very good. Thank you.