Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I whipped this together for my hubby on a day in which I knew he'd be hungry when he arrived home. You'd of thought this took a lot of time and has a lot of fancy ingredients for as much as he raved about it! But, no--simple as can be!
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb turkey, browned and drained
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 2 cans green beans
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup French fried onion rings
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Place tator tots in crockpot.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over tator tots.
- Cover and cook on high for about 2-3 hours.
I made this for the Zaar Cookbook Tag game. This is casserole is similiar to a casserole I used to eat when I was a child. I liked the addition of the green beans and French fried onions for extra flavor. I added a cup of shredded cheddar cheese to the crockpot during the last 20 minutes of cooking.