Hungry Girl's Banana Split Pie
- Set out all your ingredients so your ice cream doesn't melt too much once you start assembling.
- Combine pudding snack with Cool Whip in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Once slightly softened, scoop ice cream into a large pie pan and spread into an even layer along the bottom. Evenly place strawberry slices flat over the ice cream, pressing down lightly so they adhere.
- Spread pudding/Cool Whip mixture into a smooth layer over the strawberries. Evenly place banana slices flat over this layer, and drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with nuts and evenly place the cherries on top of the pie. Freeze for about 4 hours (or overnight), until completely firm.
- Allow pie to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before slicing. Cut into 8 slices and enjoy!