1/2 Photos of Hungry Girl Peanut Butter Brownies
just want to save here for safe keeping
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a large baking pan (about 9" X 13") with nonstick spray and set aside.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix with pumpkin. Stir until completely blended. (Batter will be thick.) Spread batter into the baking pan, and smooth out the top.
- 4In a small bowl, combine peanut butter with milk. Using a butter knife or a narrow spoon handle, stir until thoroughly mixed. Swirl the peanut butter mixture over the top of the batter with the knife or spoon handle.
- 5Bake in the oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 - 25 minutes.
- 6Allow to cool, and then cut into 16 pieces. Enjoy!
- 7MAKES 16 SERVINGS.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hungry Girl Peanut Butter Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat creamy peanut butter