Recipe by Oolala
Loved the name. Here for future use. Got it in a local magazine (not sure which one). From the "In the Kitchen" section of the magazine by Harry Schwartz.
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process the beans, garlic, lemon juice, parsley and sesame oil until ground and smooth.
- Slowly add olive oil in a stream until humus is smooth and creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with chipe or pita triangles.