Recipe by jodyladybug
This recipe comes from my mom, and is perfect for those mornings with company. It is soooo good!
- 1 dozen egg, lightly beaten with a little
- 1 dozen flour tortilla
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 quart salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large buttered crock-pot layer in this order until all ingredients are used:.
- 1 four tortilla.
- 1 ladle egg mixture.
- 1 handful cheese.
- 1/4 cup salsa.
- Cook overnight (8 hours on low).
- However, it tastes the same after 4 hours for early rising chefs with late sleeper eaters.