Recipe by Ceezie
If you start with a wooden bowl (that you only use for salads) that is well seasoned through time, it will only enhance
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1.23 ml coarse salt
- 14.79 ml whole grain mustard
- 29.58 ml honey
- fresh ground black pepper
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar or 29.58 ml fig vinegar
- 29.58 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1419.54 ml mixed greens, such as arugula and Romaine
- 118.29 ml roasted salted pumpkin seeds
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 118.29 ml thinly sliced red onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash garlic cloves with salt in a large wooden salad bowl. Let stand 10 minutes. Add mustard, honey, pepper, balsamic vinegar and oil. Stir well, and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes or all day.
- Add greens, pumpkin seeds, orange sections and red onion. Toss well. Serve.