Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
low fat version to buffalo wings. I like to use the larger drumsticks for more meat.
Make and share this Hot Wings in the Oven recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Frank's red hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 15 -20 chicken drumsticks
- preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- sprinkle drumsticks with garlic salt, seasoning salt,cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
- spray oven pan with cooking spray.
- line up chicken, covering the pan so that no pieces are on top of eachother.
- cook untill done, usual is around 40 minutes.
- On the stove heat franks red hot sauce and butter untill simmering. Evenly pour sauce on top of chicken. Place back in oven for 10 minutes, and serve.
These wings are awesome tasting. I am giving 4 stars because to my taste, they were too salty so when I make them again, I will use less garlic and seasoning salt. I used only 4 oz of hot sauce because we like them on the mild side and it was just perfect. This is a recipe that I will use a ton more times and I thank you so very much for sharing it.