low fat version to buffalo wings. I like to use the larger drumsticks for more meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- 2sprinkle drumsticks with garlic salt, seasoning salt,cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
- 3spray oven pan with cooking spray.
- 4line up chicken, covering the pan so that no pieces are on top of eachother.
- 5cook untill done, usual is around 40 minutes.
- 6On the stove heat franks red hot sauce and butter untill simmering. Evenly pour sauce on top of chicken. Place back in oven for 10 minutes, and serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Wings in the Oven
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.3
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 177.3 mg
- Sodium 1425.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 42.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: