1/1 Photo of Hot White Bean Salad
A great side of beans, or serve as a salad on top lettuce. Pol Martin Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat butter in saucepan over medium heat, add shallots and garlic, cook for 2 minutes.
- 2add beans and parsley, season with salt and black pepper and cook for 4 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- 3transfer contents of saucepan to a bowl.
- 4place vinegar and mustard in another bowl, and mix well. pour in olive oil and incorporate with whisk.
- 5pour vinaigrette over beans, mix and serve.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot White Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.3
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 43.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar