Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
I wondered how on earth I was going to eat all those veggies I was supposed to eat for nursing. I figured drinking veggie juice would be easiest. This is the only way I'll drink it. Even my 9 year old DS likes it.
- 8 ounces V8 vegetable juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 dash hot sauce (for those who like spice)
- Put all ingredients in a mug and stir.
- Heat in microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir and Enjoy!
Great stuff - We each had a mug of it with our Sunday Brunch - Egg White Omlet #112151 and Spicy Hash Browns #519 and the flavors went great together. Thanks !
This is a fantastic recipe. It was seasoned perfectly and tasted delicious! Thank you for posting this great idea!