Recipe by Bergy
Quick fast and delicious! Great with any chinese meal. Great with any meal for that matter. Substitute Chicken or beef for the prawns
- 1 lb prawns, shelled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons sherry wine
- 2 teaspoons chili oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons ginger, finely minced
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Oil,Garlic and Ginger in a fry pan or Wok.
- Stir and fry until the oil has absorbed the fragrance (10 seconds).
- Add Sherry, soy sauce,Chili oil and cook about 90 seconds.
- Add Prawns, braise until they turn pink and look opaque 60-90 seconds.
- Do not over cook the prawns.
- Add green onion cook 30 seconds.