1/2 Photos of Hot & Spicy Braised Prawns
Quick fast and delicious! Great with any chinese meal. Great with any meal for that matter. Substitute Chicken or beef for the prawns
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Oil,Garlic and Ginger in a fry pan or Wok.
- 2Stir and fry until the oil has absorbed the fragrance (10 seconds).
- 3Add Sherry, soy sauce,Chili oil and cook about 90 seconds.
- 4Add Prawns, braise until they turn pink and look opaque 60-90 seconds.
- 5Do not over cook the prawns.
- 6Add green onion cook 30 seconds.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot & Spicy Braised Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.2
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 285.7 mg
- Sodium 1289.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 31.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: