1/1 Photo of Hot Sesame Chicken Salad
Fairy Godmother's Note:
This is an amazing salad, definately one to do for a special lunch in the garden or for ladies bridge club. I got this recipe when staying at a B&B in GreatFalls Montana.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic (fresh pressed)
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 1/3 lbs chicken breasts
- 1Mix marinade in a glass pan add chicken. Set in fridge overnight.
- 2Mix all the dressing ingredients in blender and blend till smooth.
- 3Cut chicken in strips and roll in breading.
- 4Deep fry in canola oil till no longer pink.
- 5I do this in a deep frypan, drain and keep warm.
- 6Serve over a salad made of romaine, drizzle on dressing to taste.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Sesame Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1052.5
- Calories from Fat 573
- Total Fat 63.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 101.9 mg
- Sodium 1768.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 68.4 g
- Protein 38.8 g