Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Don't worry, unlike a Glasglow kiss, this punch will only hurt you if you have too much. You can take a cheaper whisky for this as the sugar will balance things out. Great for getting a party going, of course you can reduce the amounts for a few people it you fancy and nice nightcap instead.
- 1 1⁄4 liters freshly made black tea, hot plain
- 1 lb sugar, cubed
- 1 (700 ml) bottle Scotch whisky
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Heat but do not boil the whisky.
- Pour the hot tea over the sugar and lemon and stir until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the hot (but not boiling) whisky and stir. Serve hot.