Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
It is easy to make, very appetizing and mouth watering recipe.
Make and share this Hot Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 4 medium boiled potatoes
- 6 -8 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 -3 teaspoons red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon chat masala
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons tamarind paste (thick)
- 100 ml water
- 125 ml oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Divide (cut) each potato in four pieces.
- Heat the oil a little in a casserole.
- Add in garlic, cumin seeds and mustard seeds. Fry till garlic turn golden.
- Lower the flame to a very gentle.
- Now add chili powder, coriander powder, chat masala and salt. Mix it well.
- Add in the tamarind paste and water. Let it be a little thick like sauce.
- Put in the potato pieces. Make sure that they retain their shape and do not brake while mixing with the paste (sauce).
- Finally garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- 6-8 Curry leaves can be added with garlic gloves in the first step for additional aroma.