Recipe by Sackville
This is great if you've friends coming over, but not much time. You could also make it up in advance, and bake when you arrive at someone else's house.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 bag tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, italian seasoning and garlic.
- Spread on the bottom of a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine cheeses, sprinkle half over the cream cheese layer.
- Top with sauce and peppers, sprinkling the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.