This recipe is my own adaptation of an otherwise bland artichoke spread recipe. It gets RAVE reviews at parties!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese or 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 2 -3 green onions, sliced thinly
- cracker (any variety)
- 1Sauté onion and garlic in TBS of margarine until golden.
- 2Combine mayonnaise and sour cream; mix well.
- 3Add drained/chopped artichokes, cheese, drained tomatoes/chilies, and garlic/onion mixture.
- 4Spread into a 9-inch pie plate or baking dish.
- 5Bake uncovered at 350°F for 20-25 minutes, or until top is slightly golden brown.
- 6Sprinkle with chopped green onions.
- 7Serve with crackers!
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot-N-Spicy Artichoke Spread
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.5
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 749.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 8.4 g