Hot Artichoke Spread
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Reserve four artichoke hearts, chop remaining hearts.
- Combine chopped artichokes and all remaining ingredients in shallow baking dish, such as 8x8.
- Peel outer petals off reserved artichokes and sprinkle over top of dish.
- Arrange intact centers over top of dish as well.
- Sprinkle paprika over top for color.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until hot and melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Quick, easy and yummy; great company appy sure to impress. This is the first time I've ever made this and the taste was so fresh and creamy loved it. Served with wheat crackers and everyone enjoyed it. It does make a lot though so now we have left overs to enjoy tonight. If you like artichokes (and we do) this is a great spread to use. Made for Spring PAC 2012
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in the great city of SanAntonio. I'm a high school band director - I spend my time twisting the minds of young people, muahahahaha! (just kidding) My two great passions are music and food. Miles, Monk, Coltrane, Bill Evans, et. al., taught me jazz, while Julia Child and Jeff Smith taught me how to cook. I'm married to a beautiful lady and we have two cats. In addition to cooking I enjoy writing, reading and staying active in my local Episcopal church. I live by the following quote: "Imagination is a quality given to Man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." - Oscar Wilde