Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Great little appetizer or snack.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups pretzels
- Place butter in 2-quart microwave dish. heat on high for 39 to 40 seconds or until melted.
- Blend in seasoning. Add pretzels toss to coat. Heat on high 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through, stirring halfway through cooking time.
I used chervil instead of tarragon, and minced toasted onion instead of powder. I will try it with less butter next time. These will make a great holiday gift recipe! Not sure why they're called "hot" though.