Prep 10 mins
Cook 51 mins
This came from Family Circle. I have not tried this recipe just posting for safe keeping.
Make and share this Hot Dog & Bean Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350. Coat a 13x9x2"-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the hot dogs and cook about 3 minutes per side until nicely browned. Remove to a cutting board and cut into 1/2"-inch pieces on the bias.
- In large bowl, mix together hot dogs, beans, barbecue sauce and brown sugar. Spoon into the prepared baking dish.
- Prepare corn bread following package directions, using milk and egg. Spread evenly over the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes, until bubbly. Allow to cool slightly before serving. May be served hot or slightly warm.
YUM! I found this in Family Circle September 2009 and finally made it. I love how fast this comes together. Next time I think I'll throw in some corn just for fun. I really enjoyed this. Thank you for posting!