Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great way to impress your lunch guests and it is so quick and easy. Add a glass of wine and some fresh fruit. Enjoy!
- 3 slices bacon, cut in small pieces
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup crabmeat (shrimp can be substituted)
- 1 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 English muffins or 6 onion hamburger buns or 6 thick sliced French bread
- 1 dash cayenne
- 1 dash paprika
- Cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, remove and drain.
- Saute mushrooms and onions in bacon drippings until mushrooms begin to brown.
- Mix crab, cheeses and mayonnaise and then combine with bacon, mushrooms and onions.
- Spread mixture on sliced muffins, buns or french bread slices.
- Sprinkle with cayenne and paprika.
- Place sandwiches on a cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.