Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This stuff is ALWAYS a hit. It's SO good--you won't be able to stop eating it!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning (or more, to taste)
- 1 lb fresh crabmeat, picked over for shell
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put cream cheese in medium baking dish, mix in artichoke hearts (I recommend breaking artichoke hearts up in a bowl first, THEN adding them) and Old Bay seasoning.
- Gently fold in crabmeat.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until top is golden brown. (This will serve a lot of people, maybe more than 12).