Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from an old local community cookbook. Really delicious!
Make and share this Hot Crab and Almond Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 7 1⁄2 ounces king crab meat, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
- In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, milk, and worcestershire sauce until smooth.
- Stir in crabmeat and onion.
- Pour into a casserole dish and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with assorted crackers/breads.