Prep 1 min
Cook 30 mins
Really quick and simple cider. Great for holiday parties.
- 1814.36 g unsweetened apple juice
- 354.88 ml red cinnamon candies
- Put apple juice and red cinnamon candies in a large saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat stirring frequently until candies are melted, about 30 minutes.
- Keep warm on low on the stove top or put in a crock pot on low for serving.
I've got to say this is a great drink for adults and kids! Had a cup hot, but had some leftover. Today was unusually warm for November in NM (high 70's!) and I wanted something cold to drink. Well!, had this over crushed ice and it is wonderful! Reminded me of Aftershock! Since I can't have that anymore, this is a great substitute! Of course, I think it would be great with a shot of vodka for those that can indulge. Thnx for sharing this simple to make drink, Sherri. Made for My-3-Chefs 2009.