Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from a friend of mine when I used to belong to a neighborhood craft club and we put out a cookbook one year. Mix is very easy to make and warms you all over on a cold winter's night. I have used this for gifts at different times of the year.
- 1 (20 quart) box dry milk
- 6 ounces powdered coffee creamer
- 3 lbs chocolate-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing pot.
- Fill a cup or mug half way with mix.
- Add boiling hot water to mug or cup.
- Stir and enjoy.