Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tandy's sister-in-law has this in her cookbook! The kids love it.
- 2 lbs instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- 1 (11 ounce) jar coffee creamer
- 8 quarts powdered milk
- Mix together and sift. Store in jars. Fill cup half full of mix and finish filling with hot water.
- The original recipe doesn't have the exact size box of powdered sugar so I had to add 1 lb. just so that the recipe would work on the computer. Just buy the normal small box of powdered sugar.