Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is easy and convenient to make and my oldest daughter has to have it every morning.
- 1 (30 ounce) box Nestles Quik
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- 1 (11 ounce) jar coffee creamer
- 1 (8 quart) box powdered milk
- Mix all this together.
- Store in container.
- When ready to use fill mug or cup with half mix and then fill with hot water.
I love this recipe. I have used one very similar to it before, so when I saw this one posted, I decided to give it a whirl. Made up a half batch last night and now I am ready for those cool fall nights. Thanks for posting the recipe.