Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
GameDay food! Comfort Food! Not "skinny" food! I like to serve this with fritos scoops! I also prefer Wolf Brand chili, if you can find it.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (14 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 cup salsa
- Coat the bottom of a pie plate with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Layer as follows: cream cheese, beans, cheese, chili.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Top with salsa and serve!