Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the Charlotte Cookbook 1969.
Make and share this Hot Cheese Rounds recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese or 8 ounces kraft old English cheese
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 10 pieces bread
- mix cheese and egg. add seasoning.
- cut crust from bread and cut each slice into 4 squares.
- spread cheese mixture onto sqaures and palce on cookie sheet.
- cook under broiler for a few minutes until they puff up and turn slightly brown.