Recipe by Perfect Pixie
A classic Sunday morning, in front of the tele with the rugby on meal. So nice.
Directions See How It's Made
- Now you can either toast your bread or if you like leave it untoasted (I always have mine untoasted, but everyone else in my family toast theirs).
- Fry the bacon (you can grill).
- Fry egg.
- Cut fat off bacon.
- Place on one of the slices of toast.
- Place the fried egg on top.
- Add whichever sauce you prefer (I wouldn't recommend the both together).
- Top with other piece of toast.
- Cut down the middle.